National Junior Honor Society
Wednesday, December 2, at 1:00 pm, we will be having a Zoom meeting. Please join the NJHS Schoology Classroom for the Zoom link.
National Junior Honor Society is now using Schoology. Please log into Schoology and sign up using the following Schoology Join Code: 9RJG-BVCK-4NWKV
Attention NJHS students and parents:
Interested students will need to apply online in Schoology.
- NJHS Application, Hours, and Essay information will be available online in Schoology mid to late November 2020.
- Application, Hours, and Essay due by March 26, by 3:00pm.
- Due to COVID19-related health and safety guidelines, Community Service for 2020/21 has changed to At Home Community Service. This is defined as service, which is performed for others, for which no compensation (monetary or otherwise) has been given. These hours can and should be completed at home following proper social distancing and health guidelines. Students may volunteer within their own home and family unit outside of normal chores or responsibilities, and they do not need to volunteer with official organizations.
- At home Community Service hours have been reduced to a minimum of 10 hours for the 2020/21 school year.
- The President’s Volunteer Service Awards have been suspended for this school year.
- ASB card is not required this school year.
Join the Timbercrest Middle School Chapter of National Junior Honor Society!
Our mission is to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to give back through community service, to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students of junior high and middle schools.
The TMS Wolf chapter is large and active, and represents an exemplary group of students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and upheld a commitment to the values of the national organization.
NJHS Application, Hours, and Essay information will be available online in Schoology mid to late November.
Application, Hours, and Essay due by March 26, by 3:00pm.